Every Racer must have an ISR ID number.
· New! For the 2013 – 2014 season. Every Racer participating in an ISR event must have an ISR ID number.
· At this time only racers are required to have this number.
· They can get this number online at www.isrracing.org on a computer or any mobile device.
· A hard card will be mailed to them in five business days.
· This is a very painless process and can be done on a smart phone while standing in line.
· I have attached samples of the waiver forms. To show where on the waiver forms to write the participating racers ISR number.
· Note. Single page form 1155 7/06 per person for New York and Wisconsin events.
· Check that the entrants are providing all required information on the Waiver form and that EVERY FORM IS LEGIBLE. (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)
· Make certain that every entrant signs necessary WAIVER AND RELEASE forms and THAT ANY MINOR ENTRANT COMPLETES THE MINOR WAIVER AND RELEASE( BOTH SIDES OF FORM)
· Registration is also responsible for signing in all OTHER RACE OFFICIALS AND CREW, PRESS, VIPs, and OTHER PEOPLE WITH PASSES. It is very important that all who enter the facility sign the necessary WAIVER AND RELEASE FORMS
·I SR highly recommends copying all waivers into a PDF electronic form in alphabetical order in case a situation arises that we will need a particular waiver.